Getting to the Finals of the Hackaday Prize and trying to get my project to a functional prototype really burned me out for a little while - I needed a little rest but I'm back now.
Have a look at the winning entries for the Hackaday Prize 2016 (they are really amazing).
- Hackaday Prize
- Hackaday Prize 2016 - Submissions
- Final 10 Entries of the 2016 Hackaday Prize
- First Place for the 2016 Hackaday Prize
- Top 5 for the 2016 Hackaday Prize
Not that I've ever stopped making stuff, just that I took a break from working on my Universal Glucose Meter, etc... and worked on some other areas for a bit.
Here's some stuff I've been busy with since November 2016:
- Cheapo SphereBot (from salvaged parts)
- Portable Oscilloscope Build (from kit, mostly)
- Reflow Oven (ControLeo 2, some very minor additions from me)
- 2 Watt LED (445nm) Laser for 3D Printer, CNC (kit build, and review)
- Sous Vide Build