My objective is to build a functional Voight-Kampff machine from the classic Sci-Fi Movie Blade Runner.
Leon's test :
Currently, I'm working on developing the software, integration of sensors and the actual body of the machine.
I currently have this project entered in the Hackaday Sci-Fi Contest (Voight-Kampff Project Page) and I plan to exhibit it at the Chicago 2017 Maker Faire.
I have much of the mechanics (arm raise, extension, and rotation of the eye sensor) worked out using servos and micro-controllers.
My current design calls for using a Raspberry Pi as the central processor for the VK. The sensors that I'm currently working on integrating are:
- Melexis MLX90614 Non-contact Temperature sensor (for Blush response)
- Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board v2
- using software adapted from PyGaze to measure pupil dilation/constriction
- Separate hand held module for test subject containing:
- MAX30100 pulse ox sensor
- Galvanic Skin Response Sensor
I aim to have it all contained in the classic VK machine with read outs from the sensors going to the 3 separate monitors (and the 2 LED Bar Graphs).