Monday, September 15, 2014

Mokena Mini Maker Faire Pictures

I don't have many pictures and I actually didn't think about taking any until everyone was beginning to break down.  Actually, some exhibitors had already packed up and left, along with the crowd we had earlier in the day.

The day turned out to be great, though it started out cold and windy in the morning.  Steadily, more and more people came out to the point of being pretty busy and the day pretty much flew by.  I learned a lot talking to other exhibitors as well as from people who came to my booth.

I can't wait till next year.

Pictures below: (first pic is my little booth, with Callie hidden behind my desktop CNC)









Links for some other articles and websites about the 1st Annual Mokena Mini Maker Faire:
I wish I had gotten more pictures earlier in the day so I could have caught everyone there as well as all the other exhibitors that I missed (you can check out a list here)

No comments:

Post a Comment